CollaborationUp one level
Information on the collaborations of the Ptidej team with other research groups around the world.
- ADAM Team: Adaptive Distributed Applications and Middleware
- The ADAM team at INRIA/University of Lille, France, work on all aspects of object-oriented and component-based programming. This includes the large problem of designing and supporting complex distributed applications made of numerous cooperating software components, distributed on various sites, under constraints like persistence, security, or fault tolerance. The ADAM and Ptidej teams work together on program transformations and defect specifications and detections.
- LATECE Lab.: Laboratoire de recherche sur les technologies du commerce électronique
- LATECE is a multi-disciplinary research laboratory that focusses on the technological and organizational aspects of Internet applications. The LATECE lab has three complementary missions: advancing the state of the art and the practice of Internet technologies through funded research, the training of highly qualified personnel in Internet technologies and tnowledge dissemination and transfer.
- MCIS Lab.: Maintenance, Construction and Intelligence of Software
- MCIS has three main axes of research: MCIS helps practitioners maintain their software systems; MCIS helps practitioners release their products faster, but without sacrificing quality; and, MCIS helps practitioners understand their software systems and construction infrastructure. The Ptidej team works with the MCIS Lab. in their common quest for higher-quality, lower costs software.
- RCSSI: Research Center on Structural Software Improvement
- The RCSSI center, in Brussels, Belgium, studies formalisms for automated software restructuring, based on advanced refactoring and composition techniques, transformation formalisms and intensional views. The research interests of the RCSSI crosscut the research interests of the Ptidej team.
- RMOD Team: Remodularisation of Object-oriented Applications
- The goal of RMoD is to support remodularisation of object-oriented applications. The Ptidej Team is an INRIA associated team with RMOD. They jointly work on package remodularisation.
- SOCCER Lab.: SOftware Cost-effective Change and Evolution Research Lab
- The SOftware Cost-effective Change and Evolution Research (SOCCER) Laboratory facility, at École Polytechnique de Montréal, Canada, is an industrial oriented, state-of-the-art unique facility for the study of software change and evolution in object-oriented, service-oriented paradigm and distributed systems. Members of the Ptidej team work closely with the SOCCER lab.
- SWAD Lab.: SoftWare Analytics and ClouD Lab
- SWAD aims to empower software development teams to gain and share insight from their data to make better decisions; and develop technologies to help improve the quality and the development productivity of cloud based software systems.