ProgrammingUp one level
Links on programming.
- Counter Examples of Object Oriented Programming
- A list of funny but very interesting counter-examples in object-oriented programming.
- How to Write Unmaintainable Code
- Some thoughts on how software engineers could keep their jobs forever...
- Fit allows customers, testers, and programmers to learn what their software should do and what it does do. It automatically compares customers' expectations to actual results.
- Seven Pillars of Pretty Code
- The essence of pretty code is that one can infer much about the code's structure from a glance, without completely reading it. I call this "visual parsing": discerning the flow and relative importance of code from its shape. Engineering such code requires a certain amount of artifice to transform otherwise working code into working, readable code, making the extra step to leave visual cues for the user, not the compiler.
- List of Top Algorithms used in Computer Science
- List of the top 32 algorithms used in computer science.