The table below shows the most recent and hot topics first. It summarises the research topics pursued by the Ptidej team and provides links to the descriptions of each topic, its related publications, and some tools available on-line or for download. It uses the following icons:
- links to a description of the research topic;
- links to the publications related to the topic;
- shows tools developed while pursuing a research topic.
We are also interested in applying software engineering to solve real-world problem, for example:
- The modelling of ICD documents used in the avionics industry to describe aircraft systems;
- The Oraj open-source suite of operations research algorithms, using design patterns extensively;
- The VIHTAVIE project, a virtual assistant to help people in taking drugs and managing side-effects.
Last modified 2013-04-01 08:11