In this section, you can find information about our team, working on binary class relations; code and design smells (including anti-patterns); design patterns (structural, creational, and behavioural); evolution patterns; features and requirements; quality models; understanding program comprehension; test-case generation; and, linguistic analyses of software artifacts:
- The complete list of past and present members;
- Information about our working environment:
- A Wiki page dedicated to development;
- Some logos;
- Some photos at various occasions;
- Our awards for best papers and others;
- A list of source of fundings for students and others;
- A list of the software systems available in the lab. (for downloads).
- A list of the hardware systems available in the lab. (and who has what).
Last modified 2013-04-09 02:05